Leak-Proof Glass Pitcher Review: Bormioli Rocco Frigoverre
A year ago we began to phase out all things plastic and replace them with durable glass products. At the top of my list was finding a glass beverage pitcher for mixing all those summer lemonades and my homemade almond milk. In order to say Good-Bye to my plastic pitchers, the new pitchers they had to be durable, and leak-proof. I challenge you to find a pitcher better than these!
- Glass (lid is plastic, but BPA free)
- Hermetic Lid=SEALS with a twist and DOES NOT LEAK! Shake away!
- Durable and shock resistant. Made of thick glass
- Dishwasher safe (and lid will come apart for more thorough cleaning if needed)
- Multiple sizes (68oz and 1 liter)
- Fit perfectly in the door of my refrigerator
- Made in Italy
- Glass means I can pour in warm beverages (without worry of leaching like plastic!)
- Glass also means it won’t stain when I use for dark berry juices like plastic would
- Strong handle for lifting
- Pour spout that actually works (and doesn’t cause liquid to run down the container and make a mess–we’ve all had those frustrating pitchers!)
Where are they?
I found mine on Amazon and bought the 1 liter and 2 liter sizes.
Do they last?
I have had my two a year now, use them every week, and they’re still perfect. I bought an Anchor Glass Bistro Pitcher at the same time and not only was the lid NOT leak proof but it shattered within a month. These Bormioli’s can definitely handle some abuse!